Sunday, September 2, 2012

nfl authentic jerseys then we go embarrassment

For me, or psychological pressure. Before Needless to say, many fans and media attention, what attitude out of the welcome vehicle, walk through the Avenue of Stars, walked into the arena of the stars shining During this period each small steps, are people worth thinking carefully lining big, but the middle which links goes wrong, completely destroyed the image and status in the eyes of many FANS there is in the excitement of the case, I emotions may get out of control, and may appear in an interview at the time, I do not know what to say, then we go embarrassment, this is determined to top taboo aspect of the entertainment.
Chung Award Ceremony of the Hong Kong Film Awards, and has historically been a great stage stars contests this will be the best time for a beautiful luxury fashion event, each show also stars charisma.
I first regarded donghuang just officially debut artist they owned very good results, so the received message I Finalist Award for best newcomer award, the company early they notified me on my temporary strengthening training. very grateful for this arrangement from the heart, because I have not previously participated in the experience of any large-scale events, but also for the dressing is not good taste, this training, help me not words, and blending the.
Early in the morning of this day, one disappeared from my sight long-figures - Qi brother, appeared in front of me. Looked at his face deliberately faking respectful, I can not help but secretly strange, some time ago I heard that he was the company fired it? how good to appear in front of me, it seems that he really is a simple ah must be a way to allow the company to re-recognize his abilities, or the boss's affection for him and kept him less than give strokes back. flattering shot him to this level, he is also regarded as a strange man.
His look now than ever before, more attentive, good people is unbearable (limited to special groups can enjoy such a treatment). Return to own position, let him do things harder. lost valuable to know the work, and now have the opportunity to come back to this position, he can not bear to from the hands of lose it which posts in the new company after leaving previous jobs in donghuang income the gap, so he kind of huge sense of loss he is not reluctant to anyone, certainly not particularly good impression donghuang people, the only reluctant,north face vests on sale, is donghuang high treatment he passed various methods, even to go the route of the company a certain actress, this returned to his familiar long-working posts.
Next time, before the Awards Presentation Ceremony I want to learn and master is familiar with, or learn how to use various occasions to need to make a move in line with the identity and speech, to give the impression that decent feeling. previous Beau and deportment training in this regard are covered, but like this with targeted training,nfl authentic jerseys, this is the first time. During this period, the company also specializes gave me clothing lesson, let me deepen in the clothing wearing aesthetic taste and taste, after wearing, but also to wear clothing with their own personality. more subtle small place, the more it can reflect the elegance of a superstar. seems I need to learn and master a lot of things still, so I

No comments:

Post a Comment